One of the original charter districts in the state of Texas, Por Vida means "for life" and defines our commitment to our students-to educate students and provide them with knowledge, self-respect, and skills that will be with them for life.
WHY POR VIDA ACADEMY?
Charter schools were designed to offer parents and students an alternative to traditional public schools to meet varying social and educational needs. We here at the Por Vida Academy work very hard to provide you with an excellent alternative.
Here are top 5 reasons why our charter high school is providing an outstanding alternative educational experience to public schools for students.
1. Our school provides an array of academic, social, and emotional supports to meet each student's needs.
2. We have effective and compassionate
teachers and principal who are committed and
dedicated to the success of every student.
3. Our educators ensure that each of student is individually known and given an educational experience where they can thrive.
4. Our teachers and principal are given the latest research-based supports they need to be the very best in meeting students' needs.
5. When our students graduate, they
leave prepared with the resources they need to
be successful in career and life.
- Location: 1135 Mission Road, San Antonio, TX 78210
- Phone: (210) 775-1132
- Fax: (210) 390-1744
- Principal: Loren Franckowiak
Por Vida Charter School District and its educational programs do not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law in accordance with applicable federal laws, including, but not limited to Title VII, Title IX Section 504, and Title VI, the American with Disabilities Act, 422 U.S. 12112 (a) (b), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, in its educational programs, employment, and activities.
In addition, CCCPHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, reduction in force, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, educational programs and school activities.
If you have any questions concerning this policy or feel that the policy has been violated, please contact Superintendent Joseph Rendon.